Have a Coke and smile

By Cokerella - 14/08/2021 09:01 - United States - Pomona

Today, at a work function, I noticed that my boss and my girlfriend kept leaving the room at the same time. Fearing the worst, I waited outside in the hallway. As soon as they went into the bathroom, I pushed my way in. Sex? Nope. They were doing lines of coke off the bathroom counter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 253
You deserved it 121

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They were doing the coke so they could have coked-up sex. You just ****-blocked them this time. Find a lawyer familiar with "alienation of affection." Your inevitable divorce will be a money-loser, so you'll need to hit up your boss to balance that out.

****!! Then why am I paying all those girls not to date them anymore? Are you suggesting that I'm a gullible idiot?

Comments

Come on, how's that an FML? Your girlfriend wasn't cheating, and there's a chance your boss will like you more for having a girlfriend who's so much cooler than you! All the cool kids do it anyway. (Since some people seem to having reading comprehension problems: this post is not to be taken seriously)

it's not about reading comprehension... in case you didn't know sarcasm doesn't translate over text

I'm well aware that sarcasm doesn't translate well. But you'd think that there'd be a point where if you write something that is quite obviously far over the top, most people would understand that it's sarcastic. But you're right, "reading comprehension" wasn't the correct term, or at least not in the usual sense.

Annies 17

Would you rather she be having an affair?

They were doing the coke so they could have coked-up sex. You just ****-blocked them this time. Find a lawyer familiar with "alienation of affection." Your inevitable divorce will be a money-loser, so you'll need to hit up your boss to balance that out.

Well, it's his fault for not suggesting a coked-up threesome. It's almost like OP went out of his way to live his life in the most boring way possible. Also, I believe there is a pun to be made about "coked-up" and "cocked-up", but I'll leave it to you, you've earned it.

****!! Then why am I paying all those girls not to date them anymore? Are you suggesting that I'm a gullible idiot?

Both a better and worse situation at the same time.

You should have called the cops on them.

That's sure to get you a promotion!

You probably burst in a little to soon, they were just fueling up for the ride.