By Kallian - 09/11/2012 06:47 - Australia

Today, my friend showed me a video of me in a nightclub. I was holding two Skittles vodka shots and shouting, "Red and green, merry Kwanzaa!" The shots were yellow and purple. I can't remember that night at all. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 803
You deserved it 28 027

Kallian_fml tells us more.

Kallian_fml 21

18- It WAS a shit faced awesome night. 12- Yeah, I kinda was tripping.

Top comments

Aspen_Grace33 27

Just be glad your friends have this video for you to remember something from that night! Also, taste the rainbow!

Two skittle shots? DOUBLE RAINBOW! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE! HNGHHHH

Comments

You can become rich! Post that video to YouTube and label it "Drunk Guy Tastes the Rainbow"

KiddNYC1O 20

Some of the proceeds must go to you or else you'll go all Hulk on their asses.

The best times you'll never remember... Alcohol!

austinnicole 3

That sounds like a funny night , but it could have been worse .

tsk14 9

That's when you no you had a good night (;

Kallian_fml 21

Wow... I just got an FML posted and I'm also so drunk I can't remember shit... Merry Kwanzaa everybody!

lvaldezr 4

Sounds like a good night to me!

I always say if you can't remember what you did the night before after a night of partying you must have had one hell of a good time...

If you're drinking that much, it's time for rehab!!! Anytime you have blackouts, you're drinking too much! I've been there. Spent 1993 in & out of rehab until I got sober!

Kallian_fml 21

Well good for you for getting over your drinking problem, but I don't have one. I drink maybe once every two months but when I do I just like to go all out.