By Anonymous - 02/05/2013 12:50 - Canada - Airdrie

Today, my dog had her stomach pumped because she ate some cookies. The 100 cookies I made for a bake sale to be exact. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 500
You deserved it 6 789

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nightwing98 22

100 cookies? Did you mean bear instead of dog?

Comments

adam_tajyar 10

Not really the dogs fault if u didn't think to put it out of her reach. Animals are always curious about stuff.

Iniezian 18

woW you are a dumbassz!!! You want the cookies back to sell them anywaay? Dont you now the dogs digestive stuff in its stomak makes them all mushy slop and stuff? I kry for the fuchur generashin.

please go back to elementary school and retake your grammar classes

Jessie2410 15

Hmmm and now you're probably paying a good 3 times what the cookies would have made at the sale to take care of your dog. Perhaps next time you won't put them where your dog can get them.

Dont be that irresponsible put them up or either have a dead dog.

Who's up for a round of Hungry Hungry Canine?

Did you have the cookies pumped so that you could sell them?

YDI, OP. For leaving them where a dog could get to them.

All you idiots saying she was irresponsible have obviously never owned a dog. If they want it badly enough, they WILL find a way to get to it. You would be surprised at how good dogs are at climbing counters.

I've been in dog friendly houses for over 30 years. The dogs ate things off the counter twice. Now everything is in Tupperware or in a fridge or the oven. Dog owners know to put things away because their dogs have done it to them before.

it makes us wonder - what was in that cookies?? :D

Is the dog all right? Forget the bake sale!