By iliveintexas - 01/09/2012 14:09 - United States - Tyler

Today, my dad wants me to spray a wasp nest, because I'm the fittest family member and can run the fastest. The wasps are already angry, and I'm allergic to them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 850
You deserved it 1 853

iliveintexas tells us more.

Hey everyone, in case you're wondering, I have NOT sprayed the nests yet (my dad has informed me there are around 10 nests), but I will be sure to record it, because I am an idiot. PS: Thank you all for the helpful comments, I am aware that I should wear long pants and a long shirt. However (for my favorite comment), in Texas, it is hard to find a cheap steel-forged suit of armor, as well as to craft one. More soon, David (iliveintexas, and author of this FML)

Top comments

If no one in your family wants to do it, call an exterminator.

I guess being fit has it's down sides too. Lol

Comments

CherryLipBalm 1

Take it as a compliment(: you are the most for of the family! As for the wasp nest, good luck OP.. FYL

captainburke 5

Yeah, that's code for "I'm too scared to do it myself".

medichick 5

Make sure you stretch first lol

Regardless of how fit or fast you are it's almost impossible to out run angry wasps.. Trust me those lil ******* are fast! Lol

I'm with you on that. My mom attempted without success to spray a wasp nest. Instead of dying they chased her down and stung her all over. Yes she's allergic and yes it was a close call but a lesson well learned. Call the exterminator OP!

Trippy u look like one of the chefs at my work lol

And some of them are persistent as hell! Last Summer I accidentally angered a couple of European wasps by going too close to their nest. They chased me all the way home and were buzzing around the door for well over an hour, waiting for me to come out. I'm not even allergic, and it scared the crap outta me!

bRower 3

Depending on how allergic you are, this could be very dangerous to you, OP. As others have mentioned, call an exterminator or just don't do it.

loserboii 11

Better hope the adrenaline plus your speed works out for you.

Wasps are like Sir Chuck Norris- you don't **** with them.

Your dad is a cowardly jerk for wanting you to do it when you are allergic to them. Don't do it!