By the lannisters send their retards - 17/06/2014 20:30 - United Kingdom - London

Today, my coworker was telling me about his mom, when he asked about mine. I told him that I've never met my mom, because she died during my childbirth. It's a very painful subject for me, but all the same, my coworkers have decided they'll now only address me as "Tyrion". FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 326
You deserved it 4 557

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ShittingHicks 4

Shoot those ******* with a crossbow.

dyehardxen 19

It's okay, #2, you're not the only one who didn't catch the reference. Game of thrones never looked appealing to me, so I never watched it.

Comments

flashback_fml 14

hey, Tyrion is awesome! hes my favorite character by far

tehdarkness 21

I think that if it bothers you that much to me mom less, you should go talk to a counsellor.

Just remind them that a Lanister always pays his debt.

Embrace it. Tyrion's the best character in the show.

nitrog100 21

Well, the upside is that everybody loves Tyrion.

Take it to HR and explain how it's a sensitive subject and that it's upsetting you

Yeah 23, it's just a porno. A porno with a riveting story, breath taking visuals and huge production values. But if that's what you like, I'm not judging you.

At least he's a beloved character. I also have lost my mother. but this is harmless water cooler pop culture jabs at one another. Everyone suggesting reporting them... seriously get over yourselves. It's no reason for everyone to waste time at "sensitivity training". lf everyone would chill out and take a joke the world would be a much better place.

#59 Someone being mocked for their mother being dead is really insensitive and not ok. You shouldn't be telling people to chill out and get over themselves for reconising that someone has been really hurt by comments made about them. Something may be said as a joke but that doesn't mean that it is necessarily funny and jokes should be made with someone not at them.

squideth 18

59 if people would be a bit more empathetic towards fellow humans and not purposefully say harmful things, the world would be a better place. I'll back up OP before I back up assholes who are okay with spreading hate and cruel "jokes".