By Musicfan - 12/08/2011 02:30 - United States

Today, my car was broken into, and they stole all my CDs, but left my daughter's Black Eyed Peas CD behind. I'm pretty pissed about the theft, but almost glad to see that the delinquents in my town have a decent taste in music. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 697
You deserved it 4 438

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And the thief keeps runnin, runnin and runnin, runnin, and runnin, runnin......

Comments

This post is probably gonna have its comments closed cuz everyone's arguing about the musical merit of BEP. No offense to anybody, but BEP is only about catchiness. They have no creativity or musical talent, and they always rip off other people's songs. If you want good music, go listen to some Slayer.

Slayer isn't that much better to be honest. They're better but not that much better

Jillmorgan69 3

**** you.. You don't have quality taste in music.. Will I am. Fergie. APL. And taboo are ******* amazing!!!! Don't b hating on the black eyed peas because there the best band right now... But I'm kinda upset they Are taking a break....

Jillmorgan69 3

Excuse me but will I am is one of the greatest freestyle rappers in Europe!!! Slayer sucks!!! Will I am can make a song probably in like ten minutes... He worked with the music ledgend Michael Jackson and even MJ said he has got the music.... So don't be hating because they can sing unlike u!!!

99% of songs written in 10 minutes are going to suck anyway. Exceptions include Paranoid by Black Sabbath and Sweet Child of Mine by Guns n Roses among others.

annieleigh31 1

This comment makes me think on thing: I don't want to live on this world anymore. The Black Eyed Peas are awful live, if I can go by what I heard while watching the Superbowl this year. MANY people can sing unlike the BEP. Without autotune. That statement is idiotic. By the way... The song Iris, by the Goo Goo Dolls, was written by the band's lead singer, John Rzeznik, in under 10 minutes and composed in an hour or so. I don't know this officially, but it seems to be one of the band's most popular songs, even 12 or 13 years after its release. Just sayin'.

Jillmorgan69 3

Sweet child of mine Fergie sang with then and she rocked the show!!!

I didn't say all 10 minute songs suck. Just a lot of them -- mainly pop.

Lol.. That theft has a great taste in Music.

I'm surprised no one has suggested maybe the daughter broke in to destroy the cd's, I mean her cd was left in there >.> I don't know just sayin'

Dont worry if it was Lincoln Park the thei is gonna burn in hell since theyre music gods.

69_jackson_69 0

@100 I didn't know there was an app for AOL...