By everore - 25/12/2012 18:12 - United States - Salt Lake City

Today, my brother learned how to fake cry. I've been catching shit for everything I've done and said near him ever since. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 064
You deserved it 3 457

Same thing different taste

Top comments

friedpwnadge 25

Give him something to cry about.

laughtersplay 14

Secretly take a video of what really happens and show your parents his bullshit. Youngest siblings shouldn't always get away with everything.

Comments

That's a crying shame, maybe you should teach him a lesson by pouting him in time out

Time out? Lol Spank his ass until he learns his lesson.

If I've learned anything it's hitting people without good reason causes worse consequences, that includes siblings. Plus I was being puny.

22: 'Pouting him in spank his ass" doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I think the original pun is better, personally.

That's what's wrong with the US.. people think that spanking is automatically abuse.. Nope. Sometimes kids need to learn to behave. A good spanking does the trick.

Oh my god why does every fml now come back to the US having shit wrong with it? It's pissing me off!

winkydog4056 16

#28_Winky advises you may want to check your usage of 'punny'. The way you have it, Winky sees 'puny' meaning mighty little. Winky wonders if you were referring to your wanker, being that the consensus is your pun was an epic fail.

66 - Please don't try and correct others when you type in third person. Lol...

hunterluv1 20

51, seriously, we can't have one FML that doesn't go back and blame the US. This FML was about a little boy being annoying and crying a lot and somehow it's America's fault. I don't get it.

bladedrose 3

If your going to get blamed for it you might as well have done it. And with this philosophy I cured my little brother.

I absolutley agree, if you're going to do the time you might as well do the crime. Next time he blames you for something, do it to him right afterward.

I feel a double jeopardy in the making. He cries for no reason, you should be able to make him really cry for something without getting in trouble.

Megan98 18

Whenever my brother tries to do that, I don't argue. I just simply say it didn't happen, and they believe me. :)

Punch him in the throat. That'll stop his crying

Just make him cry for real everytime you think he might fake it.

zombieslayer83 19

Do something to make him cry for real.

Oh the joys of having a younger sibling. Threaten him..I'm sure there's something you can hold over him! That's what I did to my brother.

Learn how to fake cry. But don't use it unless he does something really ****** up and legit freak him out