This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By poorme327 - 05/07/2016 03:02 - United States - Stoneham

Today, my boyfriend wanted to have sex before he left for work. A few minutes in he says, "Hurry up. You still have to make my lunch." FML
I agree, your life sucks 586
You deserved it 44

Top comments

it was his decision to have sex right before work, he can make his own lunch.

Comments

it was his decision to have sex right before work, he can make his own lunch.

That's when you stop everything you're doing and tell him you only have time for one, so it's either making him lunch or sex, or he can have both sex and lunch, but he has to make the lunch himself. You're his girlfriend, not his mother. If he's old enough to have a job and a girlfriend, he's old enough and perfectly capable of making his own damn lunch.

You still have to make my lunch? You are his girlfriend, not his maid. I would suggest a serious talk about your position in that relationship.

CBL88 25

Hell him: "hurry up, you still have to make me cum! It might take a while..."

Through him off, send him onto the kitchen and show him how the fridge door works.

Get to it woman....no seriously....you need to ignore his demands. Long term relationships is all about managing expectations.

I probably would have kneed him in the nuts.

Hit a man and you enter the arena where it is acceptable for men to hit back. Unless you want your lights punched out NEVER hit anyone. My wife hit me once. I did not react violently ,but I explained to her that if we hit the relationship is over.....that was 35 years ago...

Sounds like you should've got up and made yourself a nice brunch. None for him; at least that would give you some satisfaction.