This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By obewonstrangeone - 03/10/2016 00:30 - United States - Kent

Today, my boyfriend took 'don't give me a hickey' to mean 'give me a hickey in the middle of my collar bone. I have nine interviews this week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 762
You deserved it 278

Top comments

Concealer works wonders. And maybe try to add a scarf to your interview outfits to help hide it. BTW your bf is an ass.

The collarbone is fairly easy to hide though. So do that. If you feel like using makeup to hide it, just make sure it cover the hickey, not enhancing it. And it was really inconsiderate of your boyfriend, especially since you specifically asked him not to do it.

Comments

Concealer works wonders. And maybe try to add a scarf to your interview outfits to help hide it. BTW your bf is an ass.

The collarbone is fairly easy to hide though. So do that. If you feel like using makeup to hide it, just make sure it cover the hickey, not enhancing it. And it was really inconsiderate of your boyfriend, especially since you specifically asked him not to do it.

freeze a spoon and then place it over the hickey, the cold will help disperse the built up blood. it will fade the mark before covering the rest with concealer.

Press something cold against it to reduce the appearance. Witch hazel does the same. Concealer wise, green negates red tones, and yellow negates purple. Layer those colours on first, then go with your usual makeup over the top. Good luck with your interviews, OP!

You could coin it too. It hurts like hell, but works amazingly well. My now husband left a huge hickey on my neck a couple years ago and I had to go to work the next day. Coined it and it was gone.

Your bf sucks. Ha. You couldn't stop him?

My husband and I have an agreement that we can leave love marks, just so long as they are in places that are easily concealed. Problem solved! Have only had one or two instances of accidental poor placement. Lol.

I own a turtleneck just for this reason. To be biten is to live.

Speak your mind, but please try and be respectful.