By yeshehaspornaddiction - 02/07/2013 04:37 - United Kingdom - Derby

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend told me to completely shave off all of my already-groomed pubic area because, "It looks so unnatural." Ignoring the obvious lack of logic, I asked him why he keeps his totally ungroomed. Turns out "Men having hair is okay. Women aren't supposed to, though." FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 010
You deserved it 13 397

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's sad how many men genuinely believe this. I've known guys in the past who truly thought women don't grow pubic hair, and that the ones who do have some sort of disorder or testosterone problem. :/ It's ok to have preferences. But you're a douchebag as soon as you tell a woman she is "unnatural" for having hair down there. And you're a double-douchebag if you want your girlfriend to groom herself, while you yourself don't.

To quote the great Stoya, "If you think pubic hair on a woman is unnatural or weird, you aren't mature enough to be touching vaginas."

Comments

EmsyyyRose13 24

Hmm. Did he also cry when you refused to have a threesome?

Tell him you'll do it if he trims. Fair is fair.

ravenh1979 13

I personally do not like to have pubic hair and I don't, but that's your business and what u feel comfortable with :)

to briefly throw my hat into the ring - i am a young, fit male, who of course has watch some **** in his time, and i actually much prefer hair down there! although however she wants to roll is fine by me! :-) also, OP, i'm from derby(shire) too!

pinguino3669_fml 23

I have to admit, I don't oppose his views. Especially with armpit hair haha. But it is true, your situation is pretty ironic; just do what you're comfortable with, OP.

No badman wants to conquer a hairy pum pum, just sayin.

Ignore him. If you're already groomed it's fine and, technically, shaving there at all is unnatural. Plus, do you really want to look like you have the lower half of a pre-pubescent child? Grooming = yes. Guy getting turned on by the lower half of a child = no. (Just my opinion, not fact.)

Personal preferences are fine. I only added the last part for effect. It just felt right at the time. :)