By Anonymous - 16/11/2013 10:06 - United States - Rockford

Today, my boyfriend of three years sent me a text message saying "It's over!". I sent him maybe a thousand texts saying "Why?", "What do you mean?!" After an hour of crying and whatnot, I realized he had driver's education today and that he was saying the class was over. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 974
You deserved it 49 009

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Well he could have put your mind at ease after the first 500 texts.

Before you drive yourself nuts again, two tips: deep breath, then one text. Less really is more.

notsofriendly 17

It's surprising to me you'd jump to that conclusion 3 years in, unless there have been problems in the relationship lately, or you've got something you're worried about. Maybe you should consider talking about your fear with someone.

You lucky bastard! Hope it's a lesson for you. It's if no use worrying for things that probably never will happen. And if they happen you will notice in time.

He never replied? That's strange...but at leaf you still have him jght?

captainObviously 15

Ur disgustingly attached. Highschool girls never learn....

k jerk, who said OP was in high school? Anyone that has been attached to somebody for 3 years has the right to cry if they think they are going to be dumped and don't know why. You need to learn some tact.

For those of you saying he's probably only 15-16, he could be in his 20s-30s and getting his commercial driving license.

Congratulations, you've now given him 1000 reasons to really break up with you.