By toonice - 17/07/2014 20:48 - United States - Eugene

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me because I'm too nice. Apparently, me being nice to him makes him feel guilty. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 714
You deserved it 4 732

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DesiBoyz 14

He obviously has sumthing to be guilty of

Good, now you can find someone who is just as nice :).

Comments

nitrog100 21

Here's one possible interpretation of the situation from my own personal experiences: perhaps the reason that he feels guilty is that he just doesn't want to be in a relationship with you. The last girl I dated told me that the last time we saw each other before she dumped me made her feel really guilty, because she was planning on breaking up with me while I was being so nice to her. Being nice can make things worse, because when someone that you've been dating has the feels for you and you can't reciprocate, it makes you feel like you're the bad guy.

JakTheStripper 10

It sounds like he was cheating tbh..

You're welcome to come be nice to me for my b'day ...nobody else has lol

Axel5238 29

I feel bad for you OP, but I can kinda understand. People can be too nice. My gf while being very nice goes out of her way to buy big/expensive gifts. Never, been my thing and I feel like I owe the person. Also, it tends to over ride what is important like bills and stuff. It's gotten to a point while appreciated those things shouldn't be a priority. I don't like the idea of someone doing too much even if it's a sign of love and affection it makes me feel weird because I'm not used to people doing stuff for me.

Axel5238 29

If it makes him uncomfortable that's for him to decide. Some guys want a women that'll do everything for them. Some don't like it and if got to a point where they weren't saving because they kept buying stuff "for us" or gifts that were nice but not priority yes.

He isn't worth you then. You deserve someone who will treat you like the goddess you are

Us nice people always seem to be stepped on. D= You'll find someone nicer, OP!