By failedmusician - 03/06/2009 10:06 - New Zealand

Today, my band went to play a set for the first time. I'm the drummer. All was going well, and then before our first song I threw the sticks in the air, went to catch them, and one hit me right in the eye. I couldn't continue playing. Now I have to wear an eyepatch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 711
You deserved it 59 042

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Learn to spin them around in your hands if you can't catch them.

Let's hope you guys are a pirate themed band. Arrrggghhh. =X

Comments

JamesEast 0

That sucks, at least u didn't get a trumpet up the ass!

Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate! Yar - har - fiddle-dee-dee, being a pirate is all right to be! Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate! You are a pirate! (Yay!) We got us a map (a map!) to lead us to a hidden box, Thats all locked up with locks (with locks!) and buried deep away. We'll dig up the box (the box!), we know it's full of precious booty Burst open the locks, and then we'll say 'HOORAY!' Yar - har - fiddle-dee-dee, If you love to sail the sea, you are a pirate!

blankslate 0
xdinokidx 0
xl0_olx 0

39, It's called a joke, get real. The world needs to lighten up sometimes. I'm very very aware that girls are just as talented, if not more talented than guys are at everything. It all depends on the person. Vocalists like Regina Spektor and songwriters like Leslie Feist and Emily Haines are INCREDIBLY talented. I'm much less of a burden on the world than you are, clearly. Shut the **** up and learn to recognize/take a joke.

kc2_fml 0
love4all4 0

Thats what you get for doing tricks