By ManchotDesAndes - 26/02/2015 07:35 - France - Bezons

Today, my 3-year-old daughter came along, pointing a finger at me. I pretended to eat it by putting it in my mouth. She then said to me with disgust, "Why are you eating my booger?" Ah, that explains the saltiness… FML
I agree, your life sucks 422
You deserved it 163

Top comments

You always look at the fingers when they come toward you! Always! You can't trust those little minions!

Comments

This is the kind of thing that makes me think "Aaaah! I'm never ever going to have kids!" Then a few minutes later I see a laughing baby and I'm like "Yeah ok, I probably am."

You wouldn't want kids from just eating a boogar? I mean, yeah it's gross but, it could of been much worse.

ndnpride88 25

Haha op lol be careful of the fingers they are not sanitary

As weird as this sounds, you should be happy you only ate a booger.

I'd have been more worried if the child had just been finger painting with their poo. Although, eating a booger is still pretty gross.

You don't put anything pointed at you in your mouth.

Don't read FMLs while eating breakfast: Lesson learned.

martin8337 35

New fast food restaurant: Booger King.

You should have had her eat it. Apparently boogers are good for young childrens immune system. That's according to some study done here in Australia that I heard on the news a few weeks ago.

volvagia720 6

There are way too many fmls like this. When will people learn? Dont put a child in your mouth, they are unsanitary.

I was just about to put a child in my mouth! But you convinced me not to, thanks.

No, don't let him deter you. You can put a child in your mouth, you just have to wash it first. Like an apple.

kids let's you experience the things that you never experience before some of them include tasting booger too...