By wrongplacewrongtime - 22/02/2013 06:12 - United States - San Antonio

Spicy
Today, l took my new boyfriend to the place where my ex and I used to hook up, only to find out that my ex and his new girl had the same idea. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 896
You deserved it 58 215

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RobinKCS 9

If he took you there, and not vice versa, it was originally his spot, not yours. You kinda deserved it.

U_GotitDude 18

You kinda deserved this one, why would you want to go to a place where you and your ex have memories anyway?

Comments

wanderingshopper 13

Why would you do that? Were you trying to pretend you were still with your ex?

YDI. You should NEVER entangle a current relationship with a past one.

hawright 13

How'd this even make it past moderation and why the hell would any sane person feel sympathy for you?

TheDrifter 23

It likely made it because nobody would feel sympathy for OP. I personally vote up a lot of pure ydi moments, just for the laughs at the comments.

rabidpeach 5

why do you hook up in a "place"? do you not have a home with reasonable expectation of privacy?

It's the adrenaline of other people "might" see you. Once you do it you get hooked and it's way better than just doing it in a bed.

dontpanic_fml 32

Nope...pretty sure the OP and her boyfriend are like 15.

You're more than likely correct about that.

You kinda deserved that, I mean, shouldn't your motto be 'new guy, new memories'? Why take your new beau to the place you thought was nice before. You should've just left the place without tainting the good memories you had with you ex - regardless of his douchebaggery.

saltycookies 5

You know a hotel room is cheaper than a fine

krmc822 6
ShellShocker 5

Foursome? Maybe next time try doing a new spot.