By JB - 07/12/2011 14:29 - United States

Today, it was my first day as a vacuum salesman. While I was demonstrating how well it removed stains, I managed to smear stuff over the area I was cleaning. So not only was I unsuccessful in removing the original stains, I left them with worse carpet than when I got there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 011
You deserved it 28 737

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow you used their carpet! Jesus bring a tester one or something, don't go trashing peoples homes

Comments

heartcloud_fml 3

Since when do vacuums remove stains?

bubo_fml 10

"I assure you folks, this vacuum cleaner sucks!" (Gotta get the sales pitch 2getha, Bro!)

jaredofmo 22

I was wondering who'd be first to say that. FTL of the OP because the product he's selling doesn't work. BTW, the mentions of Kirby vacuums, look 'em up on Google if you want some real horror stories.

Time to switch from vacuumes to security systems. So much more money in selling security systems..

PoisonGirlInc 0

Dude I know how you feel I used to sell Kirbys FYL

jaredofmo 22

JB is not Justin Bieber or the Jonas Brothers. It's John Barrowman!

sodapopper 6

Those jobs suck JB, don't fall for that or cutco junk jobs bro. Those products are crap and you output way more effort than is worth it with them.... And they kill ur checks with their "fees". Legal scam artists.

Umm excuse me? I made 75k in 4 months selling security systems. It's hard work and takes persistence. I'd love to talk to someone who makes that kind of money in 4 months working 12-dark.

And yes your correct. Cutco/vector marketing, are scams to the customer and employee. Only the big guy up top makes the money. Kirby used to be a great job. However the economy went to the pit and vacuum sales went from like 5 a week to two if your a great sales guy. I have a friend that worked for them. He's now the leading west coast sales manager for temperapedic mattresses.

hateevryone 14