By pathetic - 31/10/2009 10:08 - Australia

Today, it's Saturday night, and also Halloween. Instead of going out, I'm sitting at home on MSN telling everyone who asks me what I'm doing tonight that I'm 'going out in 10 minutes to a party', then when 10 minutes pass, I block them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 644
You deserved it 26 349

Same thing different taste

Comments

lulu101_1 0

ooooo shame i went out for halloween, but i got egged at, thank god i can run and got out of the way!!! but my friends werent too lucky.

Jonathan33 0

there's always those people at school (I'm a senior) who always brag about how "wasted" they got, and how they got in so much "trouble". they always look around to see if anyones dropping in their conversation so they can get the attention they want. when really getting "wasted" is only taking a shot of goose and sipping on the same beer all night taking pics with it. it's not any of my business but dam, it's so annoying!

NIC_R00LZ 0

i didn't do shit except stuff my face with candy that i asked my dad to buy. FML. but at least i told people i have no life. :P

AND NOW, in the spirit of my gothy douchebag magician costume this year, Imma mind freak ALL y'all, 'specially thyaftermath. What if her friends are all ONLINE friends, and she HAS lied to them all about being cool, and therefore HAS to keep up the act? BOOM, bitches. YOU'VE BEEN MINDFREAKED.

Prawn_fml 2

You know, if you swallowed your stupid pride and told them you don't have any plans, perhaps one of them would invite you along to some party. And if those friends of yours aren't the sort that go to parties, they wouldn't be impressed by your ability to find a party that'll have you.

PeachyKin 0

Why not tell the truth and hope someone invites you to go do something?

thefmlmo 2

It's called don't log onto msn. Silly slutbag.

I almost never ask somebody what they are doing tonight unless I either have a suggestion, or I am looking for somebody to tag along with... You probably screwed yourself out of a fun night, because of a little insecurity.