By Kitten_Love - 28/01/2013 19:52 - France - Paris

Today, it's been two months since I got a kitten. He loves to hide, and then surprise me by jumping out of his hiding place. It was quite a surprise when he launched himself out of my bag during class. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 108
You deserved it 6 623

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Everyone must of thought you were cool. Carrying pussy in your bag...

Comments

ThisIsHard 5

I get how you're feline, OP. That must have been catastrophic.

Really? A surprise visit from your kitty seems like a purrfect way to start your day to me!

My kittens are like that and I just find it so darn cute. Except when they jump out with claws waving in your face, then they become pure evil.

the scratches on my arms and face tell me to agree with you

oj101 33

Aww. That's actually beyond adorable. I bet you're going to get a lot more pussy than just yours. Girls dig dat kinda shit.

Pussy wanted to get an education so it snuck into your bag while you were heading to school.

ask someone if they want to pet your pussy..

Kallian_fml 21

At least it wasn't your pet squirrel that jumped out of the bag. My poor teacher screamed "Rabies!" and bolted from the room.

Andr913 13

Yeah, I don't blame your teacher since she didn't know it was a pet. That'd freak me out too...or should I say drive me nutty? Also, OP: I hope the poor cat wasn't hurt by any of your books.

Kallian_fml 21

I'd feel worse for the teacher if she hadn't abandoned her class to the mercy of the squirrel, which was actually named Rabies.

Funny, because squirrels don't carry rabies :)

Oh my god!!!! That is so cute!!!! I want to play with your hide n go seek kitty.

Sorry for that moment of weakness guys. I had to punch a hole through my wall to feel manly again.

Haha that's so cute! :3 did you get in trouble?

perdix 29

All our lives should be ****** so adorably!

Aw, he wanted to come to class with you! Silly kitty!