By Anonymous - 23/07/2018 06:39

Today, it has been eight years since I politely declined a date with a "nice guy." How have I kept track of it this long? He has been stalking and harassing me since then. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 239
You deserved it 355

ourlastnightlife tells us more.

ourlastnightlife 6

Hi, OP here! this is my submission lol... I've made police reports but you know how well that goes lmao. He messages me every few months w new profiles. I've moved cities 4 times, changed my number 3 times, changed my name(hi I'm a trans man), changed my email, everything. At the time he first asked me out when I was 15, I was happily in a long term relationship. At the time he threatened to kill my boyfriend and rape me. At one point we were best friends. And I tried to stay his friend after he asked me out. I told him from the very beginning that I was taken. He even had his mum calling me a **** and a ***** and threatening me. And to all y'all saying I should have given him a chance, y'all are on crack lol. He is persistent but his last few messages have been him just harassing me for being trans lol. And no I didn't come out as transgender to get him to back off, I came out as transgender because I am transgender. I'm 23 now and have sworn off relationships for good. This is all hilarious to me now, it's been a while since he actually tried to come at me physically, at this point he is just words on a screen. but I thought this would make a good fml story. And yes I did have to make a new profile to comment. Have a nice day y'all :3

Top comments

Eight years!! Persistent guy, ehh? Can you get a restraining order against him? Or better yet, get a boyfriend who knows martial arts.

Zachary8261 28

Restraining Order is needed. If he’s been stalking you for 8 years, he’ll never stop without legal intervention.

Comments

Oh my God, I’m so sorry you have to deal with someone like this. Nice guys can be some of the most disturbing people. I think if you can’t get law enforcement to help you, it might help to turn to the legal system. America IS the suing capital of the world, and honestly sometimes it can help out. If you can prove that the messages he has been sending are definitely from him, if you have witnesses that can confirm he has been harassing you for this long, then odds are you can build a solid legal case against him for harassment and emotional destress, and take everything he has, leaving him in financial ruin. If that doesn’t send the message that you are not a man to be ****** with, it will at least help recoup some of the losses that you had having to move from place to place because of him.

Photoshop up some fake really bad STD results and then let it leak out. Of course let anybody you trust and care of know your plan ahead of time and get them to collude with you. Maybe you can subconsciously trick him into thinking you’re no longer a suitable mate. It’s worth a try sorry to hear about your troubles. Also when it comes to police and court you need to do your due diligence to document everything record phone calls recorded phone call videotape him contacting you on different accounts. Oh yeah and arm yourself if not a gun there’s lots of other good self-defense weapons out there make sure you’re prepared at all times. Hope it works out!

I would love to know how he keeps getting your information if you've moved cities, changed numbers and changed e-mail addresses. Clearly there is a leak in your circle of friends/family telling this "nice guy" about where you are, what your new contact details are and your email / social contacts profiles.

ProperPengTing 15

Buy a cheap shitty car and put it in his name. Like a $500 or less car. Then park it in an airport parking lot like in the way back diwn below if the extended stay parking. Use a fake name for yourself, wig, makeup, ect. wear gloves, shades, and a hat. Leave your cellphone at home maybe have a friend post stuff from ur home on ur cell. Leave the car in the airport parking lot. Only pay the minimum of days/$. Pay in all cash money. The car will rack up parking tickets and such. Then he is left broke af and potentially in trouble with the law. Use the opportunity to go ghost and be free of him.