By FattyMcFatterson - 24/06/2009 02:37 - United States

Today, in the shower, a dime fell on my foot. The only place it could have come from? One of my fat rolls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 350
You deserved it 234

Top comments

Comments

albert17 0

Counting his money naked...?

JustinBieberIsOK 0

it's a her not a him dumbys

then get off the damn computer and exercise!

Jada_13 0

TMI HOW DA HELL DID IT GET THERE?!?! on 2nd thought, maybe i dont want 2 know

DareToDream7 0

You should ALL be ashamed of yourselves! And I bet 80% of the people saying "YDI FATTY" are twice the OP's size, so you can all shut the f*ck up. I'll tell you all a little secret though, most people who are fat, don't CHOOSE to be fat. ITS A F*CKING REVALATION, RIGHT? Jesus F*CKING Christ! Some people actually have legit medical reasons for why they can't lose weight, its not as easy as "exercising". I dare all of you to gain 200lbs and try to lose it in 6 months. I can tell you how to do it too, "exercise." Yeah, I'm sure that'll help all of you. One of these medical problems which I'm sure you all think I'm making up because "you have to eat a lot and not exercise to be fat, there's no medical reason", right? Its called thyroid disease. Look it up dipshits, you all are such assholes. Go jump off a cliff, you're a disgrace to the human race. Nobody's perfect people, not even you.

HAVOK14 3

You should read up on thyroid disease yourself. Hypothyroidism is prevalent in only 5% of the population. While 32% of the US population is obese. So this in no way explains most cases of obesity. They are more often then not the product of a sedentary lifestyle and poor diet. As much as you want to deny it, reversing these behaviors will make one shed excess weight.

starberries 0

I don't have to worry about losing 200 pounds in 6 months, because I watch what I eat and I get a little exercise. By no means am I a health nut or an exercise nut, either. If you are so fat that you can lose coins in your fat rolls, you did not get that way overnight. Thyroid problems account for some overweight people but hardly all of them. And I know someone with hypothyroidism. She gained about 50 pounds, but that's hardly enough to have the fat rolls described in this FML.

HAVOK14 3

You honestly don't need to be fat to get change stuck to you. Just accidentally roll over on to change while you are sleep.

Might have just been stuck to your skin. That happened to me from putting a nickel in my bra.