By awkardtaco - 28/09/2018 13:30

Today, in spite of 2 different types of bug spray, underwear, and jeans, I discovered not one, but two mosquito bites on my vagina. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 620
You deserved it 233

Same thing different taste

Top comments

All mosquitoes who bite are female, so you basically got bitten by a lesbian vampire.

Are you sure they're...mosquito bites? I mean, tick and bedbug bites are very similar. Could look bigger/smaller depending if you're allergic or not. Both are itchy!

Comments

whiskey'swino 15

It is the littlest pricks that are the most annoying. Especially when they make you itch afterward.

boopingsnoot 24

On the skin around the vulva, or on the mucous membranes themselves? Depending on location, could be anything from an ingrown hair to a citrus allergy (which can, oddly, manifest with herpes-like symptoms). Maybe go to tour obgyn?

araeisdead 1

Its ok, last week my 5 years old daughter was bitten by 2 fireants on her vag they got her on e on each lip, after we had no idea they were on her bath towel. she got out the shower n grabbed the towel to dry off, got bit, and started screaming in agony for like 10 minutes it was just getting worse n worse. and then of course, she is allergic to fireants so her vag swelled up really bad she had to be admitted to ER. hope it makes you feel better lol, she is doing ok and healing nicely.

king2018 3

don't scratch them, it'll make God cry

When I was reading this FML the two thoughts that crossed my mind was "Owww" and "How?".

Just wondering, are you a man who thinks he's a woman or are you a woman who thinks she's a man?

tounces7 27

At least it's better than having them on your chest, no?

in the meanwhile there are mosquitoes getting more lucky then me. FML

Honey, I don’t think those are mosquito bites 😬