By ... - 04/01/2014 05:25 - United States

Today, I wrote a text to the guy I've had a crush on for two years. I typed "hey" and put my phone down, not ready to send it. A little while later, I heard it buzz. The reply said "Um... what?" Apparently my sister had added "I'm a shitty prostitute" to my text and sent it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 359
You deserved it 8 783

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is why you always keep an eye on your phone if you have shitty friends or relatives around

Comments

You can Diss your sister together :)

Your sister is either a prankster or she was just releasing self hatred feelings towards you to make herself feel better. In any case, you can just tell your crush what had happened and if he is understanding and mature he'll have a laugh and/or say no worries! So don't worry too much OP.

jazzy_123 20

uhh what? Do you not have siblings? Our duties are to make our brothers and sisters suffer! The same goes to close cousins, best friends, etc.

I do have siblings all at least half the age younger then me. Make them suffer? Thats okay I'll pass.

After two years "hey" was all you initially had? Weak.

This is one of the reasons I never let siblings or cousins near my phone...

My cousin hacks my phone all the time and posts on Facebook stupid thing like I like golden showers.. Ugh you'd think I'd learn..

I always read my texts before I send them, and if you planned on just writing 'hey', then how could you not notice that the text had gotten bigger? I say YDI.

arandomusernameaa 20

It clearly says that OP's sister added to the message and then sent it...

"I put my phone down not ready to send it yet, a while later I heard it buzz" did you skip half the fml? she even said her sister sent it, I wouldn't notice the text getting longer if I couldn't see my phone.

the things people make up to get an fml posted.

arandomusernameaa 20

What makes you think this was made up? it's not uncommon to have a sister/brother that's mean...

my sister would've pulled something like that in a heartbeat back when we were younger! hell, the brat is 21 now and would probably still pull something like that.

My brother did something similar, only regarding "poop" & sent it to a group of friends. Then he erased it. I still don't know to whom, or what it said...

challan 19

tisk tisk... one of the fml rules is not calling shenanigans! Besides, this one is perfectly believable.

It's fine - just say your sister stole your phone - and then say "how are you?"

Labyrinth13 20

Passcode protect your phone and reply that your idiot sister thought that would be funny. Decent icebreaker compared to a weak start like "hey".

Just text him back, blame that dastardly auto correct. It could happen, right?

Epikouros 31

Autocorrect for what? I'm a shifty profiteer? I've a shiny prostate? That's hardly better.

"Hey, I'm a shitty prostitute." "Um... What?" "Stupid autocorrect. I meant hey, I will bear your children." Much classier.

Yeah, a much more classy opening gambit than the whole "I'm a shitty prostitute" thing! lol

Lol, well those are certainly other options, but I was thinking more along the lines of "I'm a sensual pachyderm" or "I'm always silently praying (that you'll notice me)" you know, happy things :)

That's sneaky...how did the rest of the conversation go...