By yawning - 01/02/2011 20:14 - Australia

Today, I woke up at 3am to go to work. This will be my new routine from now on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 934
You deserved it 9 871

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And I'm assuming you get off roughly eight hours later and have the rest of the day to yourself? Congratulations on having a job.

This website's point is to post anecdotes that you think make your life shitty. If we looked at each FML the way you do with this one, for example with an anecdote posted by a man about his girlfriend, we would see in the comments things like " Well not everybody has a girlfriend. You do, so just shut the **** up ! "

Comments

trey9991 0

I wake up at 3 every day, big deal it's life grow up

YDI for applying for the job. They tell you upfront what type of shift your getting, so quit whining. Your making money.

82: If that's true, then why in the world is your username "smiley"??? LOL!

roustabout 0

I've worked 20 hour days in the oilfield for years. You asked for the job, why are you complaining?

I don't see what the problem is here my bf works in a warehouse his hours are from 1am to whenever the hell they wanna send him home he's come home from work at 6pm before went straight to bed and did it again the next day his dad works from 3am to 4pm so I don't know why you're complaining

sallen0046 4

No one gives a damn that you have to get up early to go to work. If you don't like the shift, you shouldn't have agreed to be on it. If you don't like the job, find another one. There's nothing even remotely life-******* or amusing about this. Get over yourself.

On one hand, I sympathize a little, because I worked 5am shifts for awhile and I remember how hard it was to get up at that hour in the dark and the cold. I also remember how hard it was to try to sleep early the night before. On the other hand, I was grateful to have a job at all. and now that I'm unemployed, I'd kill for a job. Any job. Even minimum wage, and even 5am shifts. Stuck with an early shift beats the hell out of unemployed, drowning in debt, and teetering on the edge of suicidal. Count your blessings, OP.

OP is a whiny bitch. I get up at 3 too, and so do a lot of other people. It means your hours are different, not that you're some brave martyr who works until 7 and then gets up at 3. You're just being dumb.

cherry72 13

at least you have a job, so quit complaining!