By starbird - 23/02/2009 19:40 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went to the Doctors and the nurse asked if I was married, in which I responded "yes". Then she asked if I was sexually active... "no". FML
I agree, your life sucks 80 073
You deserved it 10 624

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dr_Phil 0

This marriage is going to fail.

Marriage is about LOVE. But that does kinda suck.

Comments

holynemesis1208 3

hope thats not out of choice. and i wonder if your husband would have the same answer.

girl_fml 0

doesnt say its a male... or am i missing it? could be a female wanting the sex. way to just assume everyone. ... unless im missing it. if i am sorry.

I like how people are assuming the poster is a guy, because it's always the woman who doesn't want sex. Tsk tsk all of you. I have met many married women that would talk about their lack of a love life, because their husband was overworked, stressed, unhappy, etc. Sounds like some problems need to be worked out, nonetheless.

Wow thats cynical. That only happens (no sex after marriage) if you let it. It takes two.

carriealana 0

i like how #4 is dr. phil LOL

Lord, I seem to have caused quite a stir here. #9 - Good point. #11 - Yes I am, until marriage. And then, if it's someone I'm sexually attracted to, I will probably have sex with them. Until then, I believe it does not look like a terribly fun or exciting act. And yes, I may be asexual. I may remain that way until I find someone who sexually excites me. It's no skin off my nose, now, is it? #13 - That's true. I'm not, thankfully! =) #26 - Yes, the vast majority do. At the moment, as an unmarried virgin, I do not want sex. "Don't hurt people by trapping them in a relationship and denying them meaningful, mutually satisfying sex." It it were mutually satisfying, I doubt it'd be a trap, then, eh? If we're both sexually attracted to each other, then, we'll most likely have sex. Until then, I remain un-interested. It may be that I'm asexual, and it may be that I haven't found someone who excites me sexually enough. Also, #26, please check your spelling. There are only two 'i's in my name. Also, why do I (or 'Amikii') need help? Virgins who are not interested in the idea of sex (now or ever) exist everywhere. Get used to it. #28 - Luckily, you're right. I hope to never have a clue until the right moment, if that moment arrives. =)

CallHerAlaska17 0

31, you're pretty closed minded. "Humans are programmed to be sexual," that sounds like the kind of ideology people use to justify persecuting people with different sexual desires than theirs. Be careful what you say. I don't really understand asexuality and honestly can't put myself in Amkii's place, but I can remember a time when I was younger before I had sex when I didn't really see the appeal. I wish you'd have a little more compassion.

#34, since about age 14 I've never NOT been asked whether or not I'm sexually active at the doctor's office. It seems to be a pertinent question. #31, even if a person isn't having sex he/she should be allowed to think about it and form his/her own opintions. You don't have to agree with them. And I agree with #32; saying that everyone is "programmed" a certain way, especially where sex is considered, is idiotic. Everyone is different.

#31, they're still allowed an opinion on the matter. They obviously feel they don't want it at this moment in time, who are you to tell them otherwise? "No you only think you don't want it but you really do" ???? Is that what you're trying to say?