By PapaMoti - 15/08/2013 08:04 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I went to a store. I was wearing a shirt that I'd bought from the very same store, and was accused of stealing. When I tried explaining, the manager said I was lying because I'm a teenager and "all teenagers are full of shit." FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 999
You deserved it 3 951

PapaMoti tells us more.

Thanks for all the helpful comments! As to what happened next, security was called and we ended up looking at the camera footage which proved that I didn't steal the shirt. The manager was humiliated and apologized, but either way I am not going to be shopping from that store ever again.

Top comments

Come back again with your receipt purchased?

flashback.miss 28

What a presumptuous prick. What, is he bitter and jealous of the younger generation? Should've brought the receipt and humiliated him.

Comments

Receipt will show the truth...if that doesn't work you might have to find a new job and I hope you get a better one.,,

Nowhere in this fml does it say that OP works at the store. On top of that, OP, store managers can't do anything without proof. If they don't have proof you can walk out with the middle finger up.

The sticker variety are very cheap, talking pennies granted they don't use them on clothing, but the kind they use on clothing are reusable

Bluelephant88 5

Get as many teens as you can to go to that store at the same time and buy that shirt then have them wander the store

Well if OP had ben sent to jail, chances are they wouldn't be posting it on here. Unless you can bring you cell phone into your prison cell with you. Which I doubt, plus the other inmates could break it make a shank and then kill OP thus making it more impossible to post this if they really did get in trouble from this. Chances are cops came they checked the cameras, told the manager he's a worthless mouth breathing sack of shit, and let OP go.

I would file a complaint. What did he want you to do? Undress on the spot and leave the store naked? I am sure that there are security cameras in the store, and if he is too lazy to get security involved, tell him to check his inventory for that same shirt. I would do anything to humiliate him if I was you.

That's illegal under Canadian law. Discrimination based on age.

circlelranch69 1

You have a case sue the store callyour local news station, last but not least post the store name and addresx on Internet we will help ys

catanita 18

There is no CCTV in that store?