By PapaMoti - 15/08/2013 08:04 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I went to a store. I was wearing a shirt that I'd bought from the very same store, and was accused of stealing. When I tried explaining, the manager said I was lying because I'm a teenager and "all teenagers are full of shit." FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 999
You deserved it 3 951

PapaMoti tells us more.

Thanks for all the helpful comments! As to what happened next, security was called and we ended up looking at the camera footage which proved that I didn't steal the shirt. The manager was humiliated and apologized, but either way I am not going to be shopping from that store ever again.

Top comments

Come back again with your receipt purchased?

flashback.miss 28

What a presumptuous prick. What, is he bitter and jealous of the younger generation? Should've brought the receipt and humiliated him.

Comments

duma191 21

i was actually arrested for the exact same thing but I managed to convince the cop to look at the security tapes and see me walking in with the shirt on.

Cameras would show you walking in with the shirt on.

clearly the manager has something against teenagers!!! Maybe his children were really getting to him. lol that's hilarious

Isn't this already an FML? I've read this before on here months ago with the exact same wording.

I've always been scared of that and probably still will be until I'm old and wrinkly.

I would call the company up and complain. Customers should not be treated that way and they should have noticed what you were wearing when you walked in the door. I hope you seriously complain cause I'm getting pissed for you.

Tell him to review the surveillance camera

Is it bad that I assumed the manager was a woman?