By milkybear - 15/06/2010 07:11 - United States

Today, I went to a party where I met an amazing guy. After having great conversation all night and what I thought was a serious connection, I leaned in to kiss him. He screamed, forcefully pushed my face away with his hand, and said he was gay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 847
You deserved it 15 882

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for thinking small talk at a party was worthy of a kiss.

BelleElle_fml 5

Comments

In defense of the OP, not all gay guys are super feminine, glittering divas. It's not always possible to tell at first glance. Goodness.

This, a million times. Not every gay guy is a camp ******* fairy.

too true..though ppl do have the assumption that I am attracted to guys (which is true) due to my feminine habits I suppose?

This wasn't a first glance, though. She was talking to him ALL NIGHT. She should have picked up on SOMEthing, be it a manneurism, or anecdotal. Besides. She just met the guy that night and already trying to kiss him? *****-ville!!

And there actually are straight guys out there who aren't macho and are androgynous/feminine...but admittedly, most of them are Europeans. That's why I'm dating one. :)

pu13 5

166 watch out he's a metrosexual

ninjasaurous 0

I agree with Freeze, if i were you, i would've tried to get to know him better, if you had, you might've found out he's gay. Just sayin.

Quest_ 13

That guy seems kind of weird and hysterical, wouldn't a simple "Sorry, I'm actually gay" have sufficed instead of 'screaming and forcefully pushing' her face away?

Yeah, that behavior I can actually see out of someone who is actually flamboyantly guy. However then we are back to the "how could you not tell" argument. Thus i didn't really touch it until you mentioned this. Some people would act like that though.. have known a couple. They would only act like it out of being offended that their obvious gayness was not picked up on though.

Or a response from chatting with a very unattractive female. If I was talking with a girl I had no interest in and she made a move on me... I could imagine having a similar reaction.

Not everybody is comfortable with strangers rushing to kiss them... I hate touching and bein touched by people unless I know em well and appreciate them. Might do as the guy in this FML if I felt someone rushing to kiss me. I also dodge soulder taps like a ninja.

Shadzow 0

he might feel really uncomfortable getting aproched like that by a women, seeing as he is gay?

that sux, weird tho cuz most gay guys luv making out wit girls lol, at least i do. n to e eryone who asks "well couldn't u tell"....not all gay guys are that noticeable

If you enjoy making out with girls, you are not gay.

Not every guy who has a nice conversation with you wants to "hit dat!". Perhaps if you were not been so busy trying to get some you would have noticed he was gay. Desperation is not an attractive feature. Straight guys can smell it a mile off. ;-)