By NotRetarded - 11/04/2009 02:37 - United States

Today, I went to a friend's sweet sixteen. Since I didn't know any else at the party I was really happy when the mother told me she sat me next to someone she thought I would have a lot in common with. He ended up being mentally challenged and talked to a sock puppet the whole party. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 119
You deserved it 3 864

Same thing different taste

Top comments

#3 was clearly the one sitting next to the OP.

Sock puppets are quite talkative... Esp ones with googly eyes

Comments

who invites a two retards to 1 sweet sixteen party?

Don_fml 0

Image... the poor bastard was probably wondering what in the hell did he do to get stuck with such a douchebag for a companion at lunch.

#3; Yup sock puppets rock (or waggle at least)! Especially one with those googly eyes that just come at you! :o) OP - That's pretty sad. Perhaps the mentally challenged sock-puppet dude was actually meant to be the party's comic relief, and the parent thought you had the sense of humour to enjoy his company. Perhaps parent misjudged you? I clicked FML on the assumption that your assessment of him was valid.

Poison93_fml 0

Someone plz, what is so special about turning 16?

CUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNT! #14, because the mother was basically saying the OP is like a mentally-challenged person.

LuckyCharms_fml 0

Do you have googly eyes and smell like feet? Maybe they were referring to the puppet!

why the hell was there a seating arrangement at a 16th birthday party?

andy_fml_fml 0

who sat on the other side of you? HAHAHAHAHA I

afreen 0

are u sure ur not mentaly challenged coz half or ur first sentence doesnt make any sence

You must be mentally challenged if you find it difficult just to go get up and mingle with the other guests and get to know them. YDI in my opinion.