By Female - 12/02/2010 03:32 - United States

Today, I went to a conference for work. When I got there I sat beside a woman about my age. She immediately got up and moved to the opposite side of the room. We were the only two there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 643
You deserved it 6 207

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why did you sit right beside her if you were the only two there in the first place? You probably creeped her the **** out.

Maybe it's just cause I'm British but personally I'd do the same. Why did you feel you had to sit right beside her? She probably just doesn't like strangers in her personal space. I highly doubt it was anything to do with you.

Comments

jpeavler0008 0

she must not like ur company or ur perfume

uhohuscrewedup 0

Some people are just unsocial, don't pay too much attention to their behaviour.

Without a doubt, YDI for sitting that close to someone in an empty room. It's creepy and extremely socially awkward. You also deserve it for thinking that her moving is an FML instead of the clearest message by her that you don't sit right next to someone in that situation. Clueless.

Maybe she had to fart and moved away so you wouldn't smell it. *too toon pah* *gets shot* But seriously, I don't like it when someone I don't know sits beside me when there's a lot of space to spare either, but I'm also aware that it might seem rude to move away like that. Both fail in my opinion.

I think all the British people can understand why she moved. If there are other spaces free don't sit right next to someone :P. It's like that with trains and buses too.

KurouTenshi 0

maybe she thought you were a lesbian and was in fear of the two if you sitting next to each other turning into a cheap Porno :D