By bathroomseww - 12/05/2009 07:19 - United States

Today, I went out to a nice restaurant for my friend's birthday. I went to the bathroom and heard the woman in the other stall crying. She couldn't pull her underwear up over her obese, old-lady ass because her arms don't reach that far anymore. I was the only one there. I had no choice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 82 149
You deserved it 12 402

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh god. That sucks. Kudos to you for being such a nice person though.

dudemitch 0

ew. you had a choice. the fact that you actually helped probably just guaranteed you a space in heaven. fyl, but your still the nicest person ever.

Comments

Uh if she couldn't pull them up how did she get them down in the first place? even if this were true YDI because it's creepy to ask why someone's crying in a bathroom

That happened to me once while I was working at Culver's. It was nice of you to help, but I don't think that its a FML. Just saying, once in a while people need help. If you get to be that way some day, you wouldn't like people to bitch about you needing help pulling your underwear over your 'old fat lady ass'. Next time you're nice, try not to bitch about it.

And i don't think sombody calling somone else "obese" or "old-lady" is that terrible, even if it is true. And as long as she didn't do it to her face. I mean comon, if you were in the same situation with limited writing space i think she wrote it well. thats my opinion anyway.

This FML made me really sad :( It would have been horrible to be that lady - you did a nice thing, I hope karma pays up! but I can't help wondering if #26 is right - how could she have gotten them on in the first place?

Well.. that was really really nice of you. Good Karma is to little these days. :D

Uh.... Uhhh....... You've got a stronger stomach than I do. ****. All. That!.

Wow . . . I'm not sure what I would have done in that case. I kind of want to think that I would have helped, and because I'm such a freaking pushover, I probably would have, but only if I had actually asked "are you okay in there" and gotten an answer. If I hadn't asked, I know that I would at least let a worker know that someone was having a breakdown in their bathroom. You are a saint for doing that!

couragewolf9001 0

This is not an act of virute. This is an act of self-righteous pity. Most of you disgust me. Learn the difference. FAIL

Next time ask her who she is with and then go find that person to help her instead. If she is old and obese, her family or friends who know her better will probably be there. You never know what her condition is, whether she can or cannot support her own weight or if she has a sickness, and therefore wouldn't want to be held responsible if something goes wrong. There is still respect in asking for someone who knows her but you have no responsibility over her. It was very nice of you but not the only thing you could've done to help her.