By Anonymous - 31/01/2010 13:35 - Canada

Today, I went out on my first date in 2 months. My sister and her friends were also at the same restaurant we went to. I decided to ignore them but they didn't. As a joke, they though it would be funny if her friend came up and said, "I had fun last night, we should do it again". My date left. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 376
You deserved it 2 728

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SettoFail 9

That is ****** up your sisiters a bitch.

Comments

this person is probly lyin nd hopin her date will c this

Nic_hole 0

that's messed up :p who wouldn't be pist off?!

Babushka_Homyak 10

Next time you see your little sister out on a date someone, go up and say: "Hey mom picked up your herpes medication for you. She left it in your room next to your yeast infection cream." It will be sweet, sweet vengeance.

Babushka_Homyak 10

Next time you see your sister out on a date with someone, go up and say, "Hey mom picked up your herpes medication, she left it in your room next to your yeast infection cream." Sweet, sweet vengeance.

saranottelling 7

Next time you see your sister on a date, go up to her and say, "Hey James... I mean Jennifer. Is that a new wig? It makes you look very girl-like! Is this your new boyfriend? Hi, I'm James'... I mean Jennifer's sister! He talks about you all the time..."

bent80 0

sounds like the sister's friend owes you a bj

beer01 0

And you let her leave?!! If you really like her then you woulda gone after her and explain. DUH! If she doesn't wanna believe it's a joke, then go to your sisters friend and tell her you'll be seeing her tonight cuz she owes you a bang you never got from your date. Haha!

If your date left without letting you explain, then that bitch wasn't worth it anyway.

yoourface 0

your sisters friend is an ass. -.- fyl.

Maybe next time you should say, "Oh, hey, my sister's here." You really decided it wasn't worth mentioning that your sister was there? You could have just said, "Oh no, my sister's over there, let's sit over there."

Just about the only reasonable comment on this page.