By brodinn - 11/04/2014 13:48 - United States - Florence

Today, I watched a drunk guy getting thrown out of a bar, then get tased on the sidewalk outside. He was our designated driver. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 314
You deserved it 5 867

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you're the kind of person who drinks even though you know your friends are depending on you as a DD, maybe you deserve to get tasered a little bit.

Comments

That sucks :( It was probably his way if not being the DD again. Kind of an asshole move.

rylie_moscato 8

He obviously thought you were driving home

And u guys didn't care for ur friend nor control him from drinking too much and even let him get tazed?

MrsDavehn 11

telling a drunk that they're responsible for making sure the DD stays sober is like telling a Vegan to eat some steak. It ain't gonna happen. did they pick the wrong person to be a DD? obviously. But the blame can't all be put on the drunks. the DD promised to drive home and broke that promise. how is that on the rest of the group?

Call a friend...or take another from of transportation

what was your designated driver doing drinking? o.o

Lesson learned: The DD can't be trusted to be the responsible one for one night, and can't handle their alcohol. I wouldn't even want to drink with a guy like this when he wasn't the DD. If he is getting tased, that is a clear indication he is possibly trouble you don't want drunk around you. Nothing like having a drunk friend pick a fight with you either in public or at home.

if anyone from your group has video of him getting zapped, please put it up on YouTube

At least you know now that your friend isn't responsible enough to be a designated driver. I hope you all got home safe, OP.