By DrugDeal - 09/06/2011 01:24 - Canada

Today, I was under a building overhang to avoid getting drenched by the rain while waiting for the bus. Apparently that corner is notorious for drug dealing, I found this out when a man angrily demanded his drugs and chased me half a block. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 645
You deserved it 3 395

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least he didn't think you were a hooker.

Comments

i hope your twin knows. he's gonna be so pissed when he finds out his shit is fake.

#24 Protip: Drugs have names. Don't buy drugs from anyone that calls them "Downers" or "Uppers" because they're making shit up. Kind of like I suspect you are now.

#29 are you aware that you replied to the wrong persons comment?

marix54888 0

#72 Yes. It happens. That's why I put the number I'm responding to in the comment.

you should've sold him Smarties and tried to pass 'em off as some downers. i've literally seen ones that look exactly like Smarties

I was hoping he would sell his shirt for a grilled cheese

Oh gosh drug dealers are the worst. I remember this girl wanted to fight me because she thought I stole her drugs. I swear it was sugar powderd doughnuts. long story short. She got kicked out of school. I just got in trouble for eating in class.

Kickass is never around when you need him.

39- Obviously i know that but it's much easier to speak in generalities. Would you prefer me to say ''bars'' or ''roaches'' or for me to actually write down the full drug name? And obviously you know nothing of drug dealing because no one is going to automatically tell you what something is called. They'll tell you in generalities first if its new or uncommon. If, it's common such as bars/roaches/ecstasy then i would understand.

#43 Not implying that you were actually buying the drugs, but that offering "Downers" to someone willing to chase you half a block is probably unwise. You can spot the chase-y ones. But more to the point, yes, OBVIOUSLY I know nothing of drug dealing. It's not important at all to know if the downer you're consuming is Oxycodone, or Valium. Or that Oxycontin is going to be worth more than Tylenol-3. It's not important to know that diazepam is generic for Valium, or that 10mg is a high dose, and 2mg is a low dose. It's not important to know if you're taking Adderall or Skelaxin. If I was selling you drugs, I would tell you what the **** it is, and laugh at you when I had to tell you if it was an "Upper" or a "Downer." Clearly no-one would expect you to write out the chemical formula for the particular tab of E you're holding, but I never suggested they should.