By Hormones apparently - 08/12/2015 02:32 - United States - Westerville

Spicy
Today, I was so inexplicably horny that I had to shuffle awkwardly and use my bag to hide the wetness of my pants as I left work for the day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 971
You deserved it 3 550

Same thing different taste

Comments

I can't say I've ever soaked through pants. Paperwork fetish, maybe?

I know your pain... That has happened to me on occasion.. .

As someone who for some reason thinks of things that get me horny in a situation where I can only discreetly "adjust" my dick, I know how you feel.

Goth_Hawk 28

What my gynecologist told me about the "wet period" is that you are ovulating. Being wet facilitates sex and reproduction, OP, I'm in the same boat being super wet. But in any case it works as a mid-point marker for your period and that in itself is helpful, plus once or if you choose to have children you'll easily track your cycles. Best recommendation was the panty liner, and also black clothing, honestly getting off will only make you more wet so that isn't much of a help at all.

I wish i could give you advise on how get rid of a boner in public place but since you are A woman i would turn to all the ladies to provide some tips for OP.

Ah, the joys of having your body betray you.

How is it possible to be that wet that it leaks through your pants? You didn't pee did you?

Some women can get so wet it sounds like you're plunging a toilet when you're going to town down there, that's even before ovulation is involved so it only makes sense.

Well...now I'll picture that during sex. Great XD

But even then, it's not like it's water that leaks out like a hose or something. I could see her underwear being damp but not having it leak through so bad it would be noticeable. I love how I'm getting voted down for this. Lol.

balba31 13

Come to Turkey. There are a lot of desperate horny men will get in a line to **** you, it is a fat and ugly western womens paradise.