By Anonymous - 03/02/2013 07:32 - Canada - Campbell River

Today, I was running late for work and quickly grabbed my outfit from the dryer. I heard the crackling of static as I took out my shirt. I didn't think anything of it, until later when my co-worker pointed out I had a thong stuck to my back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 271
You deserved it 7 872

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did anybody else think of the bit in Monsters Inc where the orange monster comes out of the room with a sock stuck to him? Or is it just me?

Comments

Did anybody else think of the bit in Monsters Inc where the orange monster comes out of the room with a sock stuck to him? Or is it just me?

I'm going to be ridiculously paranoid now, whenever I leave my house in a rush...

That will definitely save you from having this happen. And so will I, by the way.

I have done something similar went to work with my dress inside out. Didn't notice until a coworker informed me. I feel your pain

Nothong would make you think it would stick to you

Thongs are rather awful and luckily out! Y. D. I.

Considering that you are a guy and have this opinion on thongs, you obviously have no idea why girls feel the need to wear them!

Thongs are rather awsome and should be out. At least on the beach and maybe my pool.

perdix 29

Wath it a Bruthe Thpringthteen thong? I love thinging, and when I get my thpeech impediment fixed, I'm going on American Idol, or The Voithe.

Your fashion statement looks all wrong. This isn't where you wear a thong. It looks quite frilly up your crack, but rather silly on your back.

Did you later use it to hold your hair up while getting a spray tan?

Just say its how the cool kids wear them these days

Now you have something to tie your hair back.