By Anonymous - 21/03/2009 07:18 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I was playing Xbox live with my boyfriend. I was bored so I decided to mess around. So I put down my remote and unbuttoned his pants. Two minutes in he said, "Hurry up, we're getting killed without you. Besides you're way better at video games." FML
I agree, your life sucks 77 343
You deserved it 13 292

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Um, you can't really do that in the middle of a game. It's distracting. Saying "hurry up" was kind of a dick move, though. Also, "remote" = "controller."

At least you're good at one of the joysticks XD

Comments

Have you, by any chance, ever seen "Left 4 Head"? It seems strangely appropriate.

I play video games with my boyfriend too :) I'de be so bitter if he preferred me to play video games over done though :/

#1 and #5, that's exactly what I was thinking when I read it! The FML is that she doesn't understand remote vs. controller. And #9.. you must not have many friends or they would have corrected you a long time ago. Remotes are for the television, controllers are for video games. *rolls eyes*

Hahahahaha. Most of us need our computer games! I adore my fiancée and she understands that playing computer games is one of my ways of chilling out - we all need that kind of thing. Take it easy, there's time for sex too! ;)

LMAO! That's dry. You must either really suck at giving head or your bf is just a dick.

your bf deserves a kick in a dick. not because he said that, but because he rejected a chance to get a bj while playing games. know that every men's dream is to eat a good steak his gf made, go to the couch and get a bj while playing games or wathing tv.

^^^ amen. but i really i'm sorry for you. that was a dick move

even if you suck at giving bjs. those are always good no matter what time of day. bjs are supposed to be like visas. accepted everywhere.