By Anonymous - 01/02/2013 23:31 - Brazil

Today, I was on the treadmill at the gym, when I felt my pants start slipping. I tried to pull them up, but lost my balance and fell face-first onto the floor. When I go to my wedding tomorrow, half the guests will probably think I've exchanged my fiancé for Chris Brown. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 456
You deserved it 4 654

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rihanna! No seriously that sucks I would try ice pack and bandages. Or if your into old style try a steak I've heard they work wonders:)

perdix 29

And God only knows what happened to you when you were unconscious, face down on the floor with your pants around your ankles.

Comments

blackvyper 8

Chris Brown or Elvis... both can throw a mean punch at a woman.

Weird, most of the women in Brazil I saw at the gym wore one-pieces to the gym. I never liked them, but now I understand why people wear them. Keep that in mind for the next work out, OP!

and thatd be bad why?.... chris brown is sexy. dont act up and he wont hit ya. ha

Ok, who has time to work out the day before their wedding??? Final dress fitting? Nah, gotta hit the gym. Plus seriously, treadmills are not that complex. Press the down button to make it go slower so you can pull up your pants.

Not to make generalizations or anything but please look at the country. It's Brazil! I've lived there and have seen PLENTY of women who are obsessed with going to the gym. Sure, there are plenty who don't care but the amount of gym-obsessed women in Brazil is scary.

Hopefully, you have someone doing your makeup for the wedding tomorrow, concealer, concealer, concealer! Dr. Phil has had a black eye for the last week on TV and it's barely noticeable, and make sure to tell your photographer to edit the photo around the bruised spots. I'm so sorry this happened to you OP, but think of it this way, you're marrying the man of your dreams, it will still be the most special day of your life and I'm certain you will be a lovely bride :)

There is a medicine for boxers works great ask for it like that to your local doctor

what kind of medicine? a cover up cream or of that sort?

Heparinoid cream but "Do not use on large areas of skin (e.g. the whole back), broken skin (e.g. cuts and grazes), and sensitive areas such as the mouth, eyes, anus or genitals. Avoid using the cream if you have a sensitivity to any of its ingredients." Might be a bad time to experiment on the face!

inthedopeshow 17

I'm fairly certain that OP didn't intend to lose her pants.

justonecomment 2

I don't think that Chris Brown comment was funny. I don't support what he did by any means, but seriously it was a mistake and I think he's paid for enough without you adding insult to your injury.

Ouch! On the upside, at least you didn't hit the treadmill. If you had, you would also have a lovely "road rash" and a possible goose egg to hide. Seriously, though, the makeup will work; when I was a bridesmaid for my best friend, I had a black eye form 20 minutes before we were due for makeup. Just ice it, cover it with makeup, and focus on enjoying your day! Ask your bridesmaids/family to run interference with the guests so you aren't barraged with questions all day.