By Katie - 30/06/2010 23:36 - United States

Today, I was late to work because the metro broke down. Yesterday I was late to work because the train in front of me broke down. The week before that I was late to work because the swat team shut the entire metro station down. Even the interns think I'm making this up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 503
You deserved it 31

Top comments

coreywh 0

if it happens again then just take a pic of u next to the broken down train or call ur boss and tell him/her y u r late and also take a pic of it

Comments

youthink_fml 0

YDI for living in a city - nasty, filthy disgusting places.

I called it quits on metro after a pregnant lady shoved me for accidentally grazing her belly with the back of my arm on a packed rush hour red line. if you can, take the bus. much more comfortable!! (cheaper too especially after part 2 of the fare hike kicks in!)

reed_t 0

They shouldn't feel that way. If your coworkers are from DC they should understand. Besidses those shutdown stories are always reported online. I hate the suicides the f'n worse. Its ALWAYS in some major station, it cant be shady grove or some small pointless virginia station.

Hey! We don't need any of those deaths out here at Shady Grove, thank you! Keep those events to the inner city.

misstamz 0

maybe the metro is out to get you

Sucks to be you dude. I think that's a sign that you need to find a car of your own.

That really sucks, OP. A bus might not be the best solution. If the OP works downtown and she lives on the outskirts of the city, that would be a VERY long and expensive bus ride. Taking the train or the subway would be the quickest and cheapest way to get there.

l0ri3 0

u should have taken pictures or video of what was happening that way u could prove ur not lying

wow, this FML is just too funny because the likeliness of the events is almost impossible except in DC. OP, did you get fired?

this why I don't live in the cities. they suck shit