By Anonymous - 11/10/2009 04:24 - United States

Today, I was invited to a birthday dinner at a restaurant. As I was leaving, I get a text from the birthday girl's boyfriend saying that it was cancelled. Hungry, I decided to go to that particular restaurant anyway. Turns out the party wasn't cancelled. Half the party just didn't want me there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 590
You deserved it 4 281

Same thing different taste

Top comments

But if you were invited, the birthday girl wanted you there, didn't she?

amatayo 0

more like the boyfriend did not want you there

Comments

Well that's just too damn bad! She invited you, so they have to put up with it. Not their party, it's hers... And if she didn't want you there, too damn bad for her too, she shouldn't have invited you.

JellyBellie89 0

Easy way to fix that: DONT BE A DOUCHE BAG

RNCftw 0

honestly it's probably your fault. if it's that many people it's most likely your problem, not theirs.

yankees257 0

ummmm well maybe you should make sure by doing it a couple more times...maybe until u cant feel your neck? good luck

How is this an FML? It just means that you got to sit down at a table full of people and make them all extremely uncomfortable for an extended period of time. I know I'd kill for that chance (especially since what better way to make the table feel uncomfortable than to kill a guy?).

have half of you douchebags thought that maybe there is a reason that noone likes her?

RubixMonkey 0

That's what I said. She needs to ask why people are acting that way around her.

RubixMonkey 0

It is Old English for Noon lol

Aww, that really sucks. Hope you can find out why they don't like you. :)

Math WIN. Half didn't want you there. Leaving half that did want you. You show up. You want you there. Now the wants out number the don't wants!!!

all these stupid OPs, whining about no one wanting them. has anyone thought about the fact that there might be a legit reason for that?