By Anonymous - 09/01/2011 05:26 - United States

Today, I was in gym class talking to a guy I like. My friend then decided to come up behind me and pants me, pulling down my underwear along with them. His only comment? "Someone needs to shave." FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 653
You deserved it 7 594

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think that pantsing shit is immature n considered serious bullying. I would never do that to someone and couldn't be friends with someone who could. you need to get a new friend. it's a problem for the person who gets pantsed and for innocent bystanders who don't want to see that.

Really? So I guess it's normal for you that people see your genitalia, and then comment whether or not you should shave. I mean It doesn't happen to me on a daily basis but if it happens to you often then I guess it's not really an FML for you.

Comments

Master_Of_Awsome 0

lol wtf y are there ppl talking bout nazis im german...and when i tell my friends im german they go haha stfu nazi..... my reply FK U JEW! IMMA KILL U GET IN DA OVEN

anybody ever think about what they're writing? I assume the poster means they were de-pantsed. Not that their friend came up and put pants on them.....

hahaha why can't this happen in my gym class?

I wouldve snitched and sooo what you have hair, of youre not ready to shave then dont . Shaving ur pelvic area is apart of ur own maturity so do what you want with your stuff and nevermind what people say about rather you should shave or not .

barbiegirl491 1

why would your guy friend be pantsing you anyways? but that does suck for you..

Call the police and get him arrested. It's illegal to do that.

erika73739 0

your friend is a major douchebag. pants her next class.