By Anonymous - 09/12/2009 00:44 - United States

Today, I was going to ask my parents for advice on how to get my ex-girlfriend back. I overheard them talking about how glad they were that their plan to break us up worked so well. I don't think I should ask for advice anymore. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 527
You deserved it 2 697

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dude, guilt trip them. If they don't know you overheard them, faking extreme depression as a result of the breakup will probably be worth some pretty significant concessions. "Oh, it's our fault, let's cheer him up, he's always wanted _________".

Parents...gotta love how manipulative they are!

Comments

no what you do is go on the black market and buy a liver. then when your parents come home, you should be on the ground with katsup and a knife and thr liver on the ground and make them explain why they did what they did and what they would do to have you back. and then get up and scream GOTCHA! film this all, and make it a viral online video, start your own prank company, become famous, and then break up your parents marriage just to see how THEY like it.

lotusflower007 0

I love all these ideas on getting them back! do it

OP... Your parents are b*******. They should never have done this. I say explain the situation to your ex, and hopefully she gets back with you. Then I say get revenge on your parents in some way, shape, or form. Screw your parents. FYL OP.

AWW:( that is horrible! You should try to get back with her no mather what your parents think.

athame1983 0

i dont get it....how could ur parents break u up?? i guess u could get revenge on them by putting a condom wrapper in ur dads pocket so ur mom can find it while she's doing the laundry--let them feel what its like to have someone **** with ur personal life

damn, that's awful, but you should talk to them, tell 'em they need to get a life of their own. do you still live with them? if so, that'll be harder, because the might think just because you still live with them, they have the right to control your life & your relationships.

There are two mutually-exclusive explanations here: 1) your parents are childish manipulative assholes or think your girlfriend isn't right for you because she doesn't believe in the same set of bible verses they do; 2) your parents actually care about your well-being and their extra life experience and more neutral point of view enabled them to spot that your girlfriend was totally wrong for you and would make you miserable; in case you wonder why they didn't tell you it straight: you're in love, which means you can't think straight; Ask yourself what type of people your parents are, whether they fit better in explanation 1 or 2.

Listen, your parents know a **** when they see one.

That's not necessarily true. Many parents don't know that their little 'princess' or 'angel' is a ****.

tell them you are gay and you want to have your bf over for dinner

bladomas 2

**** the parrents, you got ****** up parrents OP, FYL indeed and you don't deserve this