By Anonymous - 27/06/2014 20:22 - Spain - Valencia

Today, I was driving my 7-year-old daughter to school, when out of nowhere a bird smashed into the windshield. Instead of screaming or being traumatized by the gore like me, my daughter started laughing, eventually calling the bird a "stupid bastard". FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 290
You deserved it 9 373

Same thing different taste

Comments

Lmao Just fyi, there are no bad children. Not initially. Everything about them is determined by their upbringing, and who does it. Don't want your children to curse? Don't expose them to it

Helldemon 32

Yup, just don't let them go to school, or go out with friends. Hell, you might as well keep them in your house 24 hours a day 7 days a week cause that's about the only way to not expose them to cursing.

*Everything* is determined by upbringing? You should probably read up on genetics.

It's so sad that parents are this bad at parenting.......

It's not always to do with "bad parenting". Kids pick up these words and attitudes in loads of places. At school, on tv, in movies, other adults, etc. It's not always the parents' fault.

I had to have 'the talk' with my 7 year old step daughter because of some kid at her school that is in the SAME GRADE as her that knew Way too much about the topic. It's not always the parents. We Have to send them to school and no matter how much you try to cover everything there's always SOMETHING there that you'll miss and it puts some idea in their heads... and lets face it, kids are smart and Will pick up anything, even a stranger talking in the next isle while you shop for example.

I'm the same way. Now look at me. Murdering bowls of cereal a day...

I have a feeling she watches Happy Tree Friends...

My god. Your daughter is amazing. ._.

I'm sorry but that was kind of funny. I laughed. Sorry. *Hangs head in shame*

pjsmamasan 10

Hahahaa "stupid bastard" that's fantastic