By Anonymous - 02/02/2016 03:48 - United States - Smyrna

Today, I was driving back home when I saw a yellow object flying off my roof of my car through the side mirrors. I thought nothing of it, then I noticed that I didn't have my phone with me. That's when I realized that the "flying yellow object" was my phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 936
You deserved it 7 044

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No matter what it is, phone, purse, wallet, or drink. Always put it on your hood. When you get in to drive you'll be looking right at it. This has saved many a coffee for me.

lexiieeex3 32

I'm surprised it stayed there that long while you were driving, damn.

Comments

Just when I thought people couldn't get any stupider

Who puts their phone on the roof? A coffee I can see but a phone?

If I were you, I would have flung myself right out of the car door and caught the beautiful object in midair. Even though I would probably scrape against the road and/or get run over. Worth it.

OMG I would FREAK out!!! My phone has my "life" on there!! It has all my info for EVERYTHING on there...man, I better back that sh*t UP!!! Yikes!! Hopefully you had all your stuff backed up on the cloud...?? That sucks OP - Hang in there!!!

tangerine06 20

This kinda makes me glad I'm too short to put anything on the roof of my car.

I've done this before after a fishing trip. Put the phone on top of the car. Got all the gear loaded up and proceed home.. about the time I was think. Where is my phone. Thunk thunk thunk. it rolled off the roof down the trunk lid right in front of another car. fearing the worst I banged a turn found the phone. laying glass down next to the curb. not a scratch but I did lose my spen.