By ktorih137 - 14/05/2013 11:32 - Canada - Halifax

Today, I was dancing in the passenger seat of my car with my family when a cop pulled us over. He thought I was trying to flag him down for help. I guess I'm not as good of a dancer as I thought. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 502
You deserved it 13 506

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Where you waving your hands in the air like you just didn't care? If so…that's why.

Comments

Wizardo 33

Everybody do the wave for help or as its more commonly known, the Spazzy McGee.

ThatGuyWhoTalks 10

How do you dance in a passenger seat?

Poorly. In a way that attracts the attention of a cop. In a way that merits a great big ole YDI to the OP!!!

olpally 32

Could have had a V8 instead.

perdix 29

Well, your credentials as a Dancer came into question when you referred to flopping around in a car seat as "dancing." Let's dance -- put on your red shoes and call the blues.

rg350dx 29

My nephew must be the new Fred Astaire then because he goes into wild flopping motions all the time in his seat. He must call that number "The Tantrum". Oddly enough, he breaks out that dance move every time we pass a chuck e cheese without going in.

perdix 29

#20, if she did, she would have called a cop, . . . and a cowboy and an Indian and a construction worker and a biker and a sailor!

rg350dx 29

Wow! That's practically a whole Village of People!

#21- You put your right foot in, you take your right foot out...

Dancing in a car... making dinner in the bathroom... running a marathon in the bedroom closet... There is a time and a place for everything. Maybe next time you'll wait until you get to the club.

Don't worry, OP. My dance parties in cars always get broken up by the police too. :(