By OptimusVader - 13/03/2013 13:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was cleaning a house. While dusting a rickety nightstand, a drawer fell open and a light-up dildo fell out and turned on. I couldn't figure out how to turn it off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 800
You deserved it 4 774

OptimusVader tells us more.

Well I did mention it was rickety. It rocked while I dusted and it was just poorly made, overall. It tilted forward, the drawer slid out and I couldn't catch it in time. Then BAM! Sudden singing light show from an old woman's rabbit.

Top comments

perdix 29

Instead of you trying to turn it off, why don't you let it try to turn you on?

Quick! Hide it before they know you tampered with it! Butt, where?

Comments

how exactly does a drawer just fly open, and fast enough to launch out a *****. were you looking for a gold watch and found that instead?

Thank you. It took too long for someone to mention a drawer flying open while dusting

I had a cheap night stand that if it was hit just right, it would tilt forward enough to launch the drawer out of. I'm just assuming that this is a similar situation. I had one cleaning girl who would also just put stuff away that I leave out for whatever reason on my vanity. The way I see it, if she ever found anything odd, it would be on her for doing that. Fortunately, I keep would be embarrassing and important stuff locked up. Then there are no accidents if I hire someone to come in and help me out during my bad stretches.

Well I did mention it was rickety. It rocked while I dusted and it was just poorly made, overall. It tilted forward, the drawer slid out and I couldn't catch it in time. Then BAM! Sudden singing light show from an old woman's rabbit.

But how exactly did the ***** "fall out"? Did the drawers also turn upside down when they fell out? Also... How hard do you dust, OP?

Maybe when the drawer slammed open it bounced out? When I lived in a wooden house I had a drawer that did that. The items fell out almost all the time. This especially happened to the items in the back. And if all the items inside slid forward, the whole nightstand fell forward.

69 I just spent several seconds looking for the "I agree, your life sucks" button on your comment. I need some sleep.

How is this so difficult for you guys to understand? Lol! The drawer came completely out of the nightstand. As in, the entire drawer hit the floor, causing everything to bounce around and a few things to fall out, namely a light up ***** that sings and plays music. Also, I was dusting with a rag and spray, not a light feather duster. So of course the nightstand will rock around if the legs are uneven.

Ok imagine this guys, maybe this will help HOW it fell out. OP is standing in front of the nightstand cleaning the top and dusts from back to front. The old rickety nightstand leans forward causing this drawer to fall out. The drawer comes out and all of its contents are near the front of it because who the hell opens a nightstand drawer all the way when they put something in it and so the drawer is heavier near the face of it causing that part to drop faster than the back end of it. The face of said drawer hits the ground and flips upside down or leans back and hits the nightstand making it have an incline and all the contents begin avalanching down. Contents have now fallen out of the box and magical singing light up ***** (because someone needs a concert while they reach ******) falls out of the drawer. Tada!

maybe it tilted forward and the drawer fell out

Obey_StudBoii 23

Lol throw it in the drawer and let the batteries wear out.

katykilbs 1

That will be hard to explain! I hope it wasn't the daughters room!

I think the question is, where can I get one of these!

Are you sure it wasn't a toy lightsaber and that you don't just have a dirty mind?

last time I checked those don't vibrate. and if you can comfortably fit one of those in your cooch then may the force be with you

May the force (of a car battery) be with(in) you....

moonsalt 20

Sometimes you have to twist the little knob at the end of it to turn it off.

It should seem that this ***** didn't give OP a good vibe.

OP- No question, the light up ***** was calling your name!

How hard we're you dusting? Drawers just don't fall out even on rickety night stands.