By snitcheyes - 09/11/2010 16:00 - United States

Today, I was called 15 times by a "good redneck boy" that my Mom is trying to set me up with. He has called me at least 5 times a day for the past week. My Mom is still encouraging him to call. I had to unplug the phone because I feel stalked in my own dorm. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 939
You deserved it 2 839

Same thing different taste

Top comments

giantsfan2010 23

Why do moms always try to set up their daughters with some random guy?

i_love_puppybrea 0

he's called you 15 times, and yet he has called you 5 times a day for a week, is it just me or did anyone else know she sucks at math?

Comments

why don't u just pick up the fone and tell him to f off?

Do you really need your mom to make decisions for you? Tell the redneck to burn in hell.

rallets 22
bamagrl410 31

Hahaha 88, I don't believe I've ever seen anyone so that one before.

bamagrl410 31

81 - good one 88 - good sense of humor. As a matter of fact, I once commented "comment not moderated" but it eventually got moderated

RachelTheLoser 0

I hate it when moms try to set chicks up with guys -____- but I love me some redneck boy <3 yuu should go fer it. they're the best ;)

stephanie0613 0

Hahaha FYL, just tell your mom you are not interested, and to tell him to stop calling.

Rednecks are cheap, ugly wastes of lives. No such thing, whatsoever is there a good redneck boy.

mandomandomando 3
sportygirly1234 0

no way. anybody who calls 5 times a day b/c ur mom told him to is psycho

are you f**king crazy? rednecks are scary! ok only when there drunk.....so all the time?

giantsfan2010 23

Why do moms always try to set up their daughters with some random guy?

kandismichelle 0
rttr 18

Then they worry about murder and rape when the daughter chooses a boy they knew for a long te.

shhhitsasecret 0

well if she would just answer the first time he wouldn't have to keep calling back!

Just put out then he will realize that you're not the female that he mistook you for. Joe Dirt Rules

SaintE_fml 0

Sounds like you're having fun. Have you actually explicitly said to either of them that you don't want to see the boy in question? Or are you just avoiding that conversation hoping he'll get the hint if you don't pick up?

I gathered she had told her mum but not the boy. OP, if you've never answered the phone at least once and told him you weren't interested, YDI. Incidentally, are you opposed to him just because of the way he was described? If so, YDI x 100.

anti_average 5

I agree that she should try telling this "good redneck boy" to stop calling if she hasn't. If she has and he persists then I doubt he's such a good 'ole boyah after all. Anyways OPs mom should also piss off. OP is in college meaning that she SHOULD at least have the competency to choose who she wants to date. Just because OP isn't into the country folk doesn't mean she deserves it.

i_love_puppybrea 0

he's called you 15 times, and yet he has called you 5 times a day for a week, is it just me or did anyone else know she sucks at math?

He called her 15 times TODAY, along with the 5 times a day for the past week. Anyway, I call fake; everyone knows rednecks can't afford phones, they just whistle and yell through the backroads hills.

I got moderated for a joke about rednecks being too poor to have phones? lolololol

Calling fake, even jokingly, is forbidden in the commenting rules. Sorry.

Puppybrea - The FML says that he's rung 15 times today, and 5 times a day for the last week. Or at least, that's what I took the OP to mean, in which case there is no maths fail.

11 - The key phrase is "at least". No math fail here.

funzcpl 0

lol! that's the 1st thing I noticed too

Maybe in the day that OP wrote this he called 15 times

She could've meant 15 times in a week.