By EevieBear - 25/06/2016 21:08 - United States - Rochester

Spicy
Today, I was babysitting my young cousins who are obsessed with Narnia. So to appease them, we checked every closet in the house. We never did find Narnia, but we did find sex toys. Lots of them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 696
You deserved it 2 811

EevieBear tells us more.

Hey guys! Op here. I'm pleasantly surprised this got published! I guess I should have explained the whole situation a lot better. It was not my idea to snoop, as I was making them dinner, and I heard doors opening and closing. I went to investigate, praying it wasn't a break in. Instead, I found the kids looking through the closets. I asked them to stop, sit down, and watch tv while I continued cooking. I watched them go back to the main room by the kitchen where I was, but I guess they snuck back out. When I checked on them again, they were looking at, you guessed it, sex toys.

Top comments

Just tell them that it is the evil closet. Should scare them from ever going in there.

Buzz and Woody are branching out to wardrobes now!

Comments

"...and that's why my cousins aren't allowed to come over to my house, anymore."

Clearly op- you deserve this one- wouldn't surprise me any if you are never called Upon to babysit again. You not only snooped into private matters, you opened the door for their children.. Shame on you

MelRose520 2

well I'm sure the parents didn't expect the babysitter to be snooping around in their closets. sorry OP I know that wasn't your intention, but now you learned an important lesson for future babysitting jobs.

Why on earth would any adult just rifle through someone's house without their permission?

I guess better to find out now rather then them going in the coming out in the living room with their new "light sabers" am I right?

In every closet of the house? That's convenient if your parents like to use every room...