By imok - 07/10/2009 17:58 - United States

Today, I was at the Salvation Army when I saw a wheelchair in the miscellaneous aisle. I thought it would be fun to ride around in it. As I was wheeling it back to where I found it, I made it back just as it's owner was hobbling out of the dressing room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 430
You deserved it 53 613

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I doubt it would be in that aisle just for fun.

wow... ur a dumbass dude u need to grow up

Comments

mpangz 0

#26, I resent you. Go jump in front of oncoming traffic please.

Sasha_Cama 0

This is golden! You were lucky. And people, stop sticking up for someone you don't even know and most surely don't really care about. Such good christians. God doesn't care for faking and sucking up. Chill down. Brilliant FML. First funny one in a while. Cheers!

SmittyJA24 26

This is more like a YDF than a FML.

You shouldn't play with someone elses wheel chair-you shouldn't play with a wheel chair period. How would you like to be stuck in one? YTDI!

So you took it for a spin, and they got it back in time. The big issue? None really. It didn't even have a mileage gauge so you could have said you were about to take it to the front/desk or whatever and report it when you heard the person coming out. Not even worth a vote.

Ok everyone acting high and mighty "why would you play in a wheel chair? That's not funny! Why would you think that's fun? Who does that?" etc etc honestly just shut it. At some point in their lives most people have thought it would be fun to take a spin in a wheelchair. We like things on wheels: cars, bikes, skateboards, rollerblades etc, those are all fun so wheelchairs appeal to us. Anyone who hasn't ever thought it would be fun to try on little while is clearly just a boring person. Chill people.

No, I never thought that it would be fun to play with a wheelchair. Grow up.

A wheelchair isn't the kind of thing most people leave around unattended, and Salvation Army stores sometimes stock a lot of miscellaneous crap, so it wasn't too unreasonable for the OP to think it was for sale. Besides, wheelchairs are rather fun to ride from time to time if you're not handicapped.