By Anonymous - 31/07/2009 08:05 - Poland

Today, I was at the Polish border when I found my passport was gone. I contacted the last place I stayed at and the owner said he would handle it. I reluctantly agreed as I was being charged international rates. Apparently, "taking care of it" means telling the embassy I'm retarded. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 528
You deserved it 6 355

Same thing different taste

Top comments

allocomrade 0

well, if it took care of it.

manoverboard 0

I bet half of you disrespecting Poland don't even know where it is.

Comments

livelovelife01 0

This made me laugh. FYL, lost passports make trips suck. I would know. Poland's awesome, btw. Stop bashing Poland, haters. Poland is the shit. ;D

dzidziaud 5

some of these comments are so mean. poland is a great, beautiful country that is in many aspects much better than america. for example, our school systems aren't half as good as poland's. when the US sinks into a nuclear war someday, i'll be escaping to poland, laughing at all of you who dissed my country who will be stuck here. :D

Great idea. Your plan for escaping a nuclear war, one of the few viable threats to all life on Earth, is to run to a country with nearly zero natural border protection; a country that will be smack dab in the middle of the east-west crossfire. I can see it now: "Today, there was a nuclear war. I am in Poland right now, counting the missiles and watching the grass bake in the radiation. FML."

It might be nice to add that I think the US has or is trying to put nukes in Poland. So good luck dying when the retaliatory strikes come.

What the hell are you talking about?

hahahah good plan. I'm lucky that Poland is a place that I can go to. Poland is awesome.

Dude, 31, just move to Switzerland so you can enjoy the chocolate and neutral stance on war.

stat 0

alright! Polish pride! almost full polish, i run like a welshman so im guessing its alittle diluted...

Hey #7 watch it, I am born and raised full polish

meowmeow7613 0

I am planing to go to Poland with Zbyszek next year. LOL. Hope nothing like this going to happen to us. :)

well at least you got your passport back? and your awesome for being polish =]

Kashita 0

I'm originally from Poland but moved to America when I was young. Poland def has some better qualities. In general the people are a lot friendlier. The history is richer and far older. Especially the schooling system. Was gonna go to college at the Jagiellonian University, since citizens can get a good education for not as much as here (it's a well known European university that's one of the oldest, even Copernicus went there). But since I got my primary education in America, I'd be lacking behind Poland's and I'd have to take an entire year of intro courses to just catch up. So yes Poland does have better things than America. As good as the USA is, it's not the center of the world.

Don't think it is. Never did. The US scored some of the worst on global tests in 2006. I vow that my kids will not be americans, not the way the countries going.

Indeed. The high school level is at least a year behind Belgian's as well. Does make it easier for exchange student to pass, though.

Well you got back didn't you? The guy did you a favor. Not a total fml.