By I_Am_The_Edge - 11/06/2009 16:06 - United States

Today, I was at the park when I saw a homeless man sleeping on a bench. I thought it would be funny to throw a small rock at him. He thought it would be funny to pull out his knife and chase me for six blocks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 158
You deserved it 2 679

Top comments

I don't blame him. I'd chase you with a knife if you had thrown a rock at me too. YDI.

Comments

freddie_fml 0

*headdesk* Seriously, I can't get over how many people have no idea of where the line is drawn between appropriate and inappropriate behavior. You thought it would be funny TO THROW ROCKS AT THE HOMELESS? I weep for the future.

loserloser 0
testing_fml 0

Yeah...if you throw a rock at somebody this is funny, but if the muslims throw rocks as a penalty, that's barbaric, right? idiot. please don't let this get you down and keep on trying to achieve the darwin award, which is a thanks to people who got themselves killed because they were so stupid and hereby removed their genes from the genetic pool.

You should have respect for other people you low life asshole. I hope your parents die of a horrible disease and you become homeless, then everyone would throw rocks at you, that would be so hilarious. Hope your death is harsh of cancer or swine flu. Curse the rrest of your stupid ass family too. Go "F" yourself, again, i wish the worst on your life you little fat ****.

lmao i love how this is worded, it makes it funnier xD

schmer 0

Hopefully you've learned a lesson about treating people like people. Next time try not to be such a complete asshole

I agree with the hobo...I think it's funny for him to chase you for 6 blocks with a knife too Hell, I woulda done the same. YOU JACKASS, DON'T THROW ROCKS AT PEOPLE!

randomdude1234 0

You win! You show that homeless man who's boss!!!!

It's bad enough the fella has no where to live without little gits like you throwing rocks at them, tbh i would have chased you till i stabbed you, YDI and tbh I'm ashamed the guy didn't get you, woulda taught you a lesson you worthless scumbag